Monday, June 7, 2010

grumpy & random thoughts.

I wanted to just jot down a few things that have been on my mind. Random, but on my mind.

What is the difference on 3G & 4G? Will you be able to tell? Why buy an iphone when they are going to upgrade every other year? I don't know? iphone's are sweet.

Food Network is good stuff.

Do yourself a favor and check out Lewis Black. He has a special on Comedy Central on Saturday, Lewis Black Stark Raving Mad. I suggest it.

Think about not driving for a day. Maybe a Saturday. Cook at home, watch a movie online, clean your house or flat (yeah, I said flat), or get out enjoy the summer and exercise. Just try not to drive for one day. Also, stop going to BP. PERIOD. Not even for a Gatorade.
P.S. The 6 million booms in the Gulf, don't fucking work. Sorry to curse.

Who in the hell watches MTV anymore? I didn't even know the MTV movie awards were on last night.

Julia Roberts is a hell of an actress. Just sayin.
I enjoy John Cusack as well. I know they were in a movie together back in 2001.

Ravioli tomorrow night, stoked for it. Do you have a ravioli recipe? Drop me a comment.

How come when you run with people or in a group you can go longer and harder, run by yourself, and you slack!

Jay Leno, NOT A FAN.

Why do people at my, or, an office microwave leftover fish? If you do this, stop. It's not cool.

Agave nectar, I have some. Gonna try with tea and a English whole wheat muffin.

Sorry so random but that is how I was feeling tonight. I am going to add an "about me" page soon. When you wake tomorrow and look at yourself in the mirror. Smile real big, brush them chompers and tell yourself you are awesome! Then truffle shuffle and laugh. Laughing and smiling is contagious.



1 comment:

  1. I'm sticking with my good old 3G iPhone until the wheels fall off.

    ReplyDelete