Monday, May 31, 2010

Things that came to mind that I would like...

A few things came to mind today that I want. It's my blog so I am allowed to be selfish and request a few things. I'm not going into detail, you can always comment and ask me questions about my list. I will respond. I don't ignore.

1. The engagement ring.
2. Blink 182 to play a private party for me. Yes, you're invited. Jimmy Eat World can open(Bring you own red college cup, but beer is free).
3. A job that allows me to live in Encinitas, California
4. Children
5. A part time radio job on Sirius
6. An unlimited access to Nixon watches
7. To move Bogarts(downtown Cincinnati buy the stadiums) and rebuild it.
8. A 1984 Jeep CJ7 or CJ 5, restored, fire engine red and chromed.
9. To be capable to run the half pig in Cincinnati
10. Destroy cancer. All forms!

I'm currently listening to: Switchfoot, Metric & Unwritten Law.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, please elaborate on #1!!! You want one? Or you want to give N one? Don't leave me hangin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post bro...I'm working on a post like this as we speak! Slow and steady wins the race...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, please elaborate on #1, son....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes the ring is for Nicole. She deserves it, puttin up with my ass for 4 years. And of course I lover her. I'm lucky.

    ReplyDelete