Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Very First Blog

So this is my very first post in the ginormous world of blogging and blogger's. I look to inspire, make you laugh or sit back and shake your head and say WTF is he on??? I will also try to keep people honest, create positive thinking, or not... and most of all point you in the direction to enjoy yourself with what has been handed to you subliminally. My grammar is awful, although my thoughts are like Stephen Hawking, KNOW THIS! Feel free to say hello, send me a tweet or leave a comment. Like I said earlier this my first ever post and I look forward to this adventure. It's like 2:30 am in Cincy so this is all I have currently and I don't want to ramble... People that ramble get on my nerves.

4 comments:

  1. I'll check it out and comment, keep up the good work pal. I totally agree about the tipping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Come back and feel free to cuss. I enjoy cussing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOCH! Welcome to the world of blogg! I am adding you to blog roll.....

    ReplyDelete